Living in a country that experiences the kinds of temperatures that we regularly do, it’s a reasonable assumption that air conditioning is more of a home necessity than a home luxury!
For many families and businesses, air con can really make the difference between being able to live comfortably or suffer through the hottest months of the year.
Here at Seabreeze, we are dedicated to making sure that all of our clients get the best possible service and products possible, but that also means that homeowners have to do their part to keep their systems running after we have installed them!
To help you keep up your end of the bargain, here are five key warning signs that you need to fix your air conditioning in Wollongong.
- Obviously, the most pressing sign is when the air you receive is not blowing out cold! This could be due to anything ranging from a leak in the system to a low refrigerant to condenser issues.
- Second to warm air flow is poor air flow. If the speed and feel of your air con has dropped considerably from normal, then there is probably a circulatory issue that needs to be fixed. It’s potentially a bad motor or a broken fan control board.
- If you start to notice water and moisture accumulating in strange places, it is time to get your air con checked out. This alludes to a leak somewhere in the unit and when left, can lead to things like mildew and mould.
- Keep your ear out for strange and unusual sounds coming from the air con, sounds that weren’t there from the beginning. Anything resembling screeching, banging and grinding can allude to loose and broken components that are causing a functionality issue.
- A high temperature in your home obviously means that the air con isn’t doing its job! A simple way to stay on top of this is to make regular checks of your thermostat. That will instantly let you know whether the air con is cooling properly.
So, if you are in need of a new system or a repair to air conditioning in Wollongong, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for every possible element of the service.
A member of the trained and experienced team will always be on hand to assist you with any queries that you have, answering all questions and making the appropriate suggestions for your situation.
For more information, read on how to start saving on air conditioning!